How To Style Bralettes In The Summer
Happy #fashionwednesday, pretty people!! I’m super excited for today’s post. I teamed up with Kohl’s, a major retailer in the United States for clothing, makeup, jewelry and house wares. We worked together to put up a post about their favorite summer style: BRALETTES! Now, you all know that my style is strictly in the “modest fashion” section, so I wanted to be able to show you that you can be modest AND gorgeous, and still rock the latest trends. So. Let’s dive into this.
This post is sponsored by Kohl’s. I received the included bralettes as compensation.
Look #1: Chambray Top + Cream Lace Bralette
This is my favorite look. I love the way the high-neck bralette peeks out from underneath the chambray top. It is an effortlessly chic look, especially when paired with this floral skirt. This has seriously #vacationvibes to me. Here’s how to put this look together:
- Pick a solid color, lace bralette. I chose cream because it is easy to match with everything I own. It isn’t too busy, but it is very flattering with my skin tone. I like the high-neck because I’m all about that whole #modestishottest vibe.
- Pick a button down top. I opted for my chambray top because it makes the whole outfit more casual, and I can unbutton as much as I want to show off the bralette.
- Choose a patterned skirt. This skirt is cream and coral, so it is perfect for summer and matches the bralette I chose. Opt for something with the color of your bralette in it so that it goes well together.
Look #2: Floral Top + Light Pink Bralette
This is a good look for summer, too. I think the light pink matches really nicely with the flowers in the top. I went for an oversized tee so I could tie it really cute at my waist. I paired it with white jeans and threw on some cute heels so that it went from totally casual, to casual-chic. Here’s how to do it:
- Pick a combination that matches: top + bralette. I chose the light pink color in the top to match to the bralette. I didn’t want to do grey because it would be too same-same and the bralette wouldn’t pop as much.
- Opt for white jeans. These add a pop of summer style. White jeans look perfect in the summer time, especially if you go for distressed ones. Choose the ones you love the best, and rock them!
Look #3: Casual Army Green Top + Black Bralette
You can’t go wrong with this super casual look. I wore this outfit on the plane to the dominican republic. Throw this on with a pair of yoga pants, and some cute Nikes, and you have a match made in heaven. Here’s how to do it:
- Grab your favorite loose fitting top. I love the army green because I can wear it all year long. With a bralette in the summer, and a cardigan in the fall and winter. It’s incredibly soft so basically also incredibly comfortable.
- Match with a neutral color bralette. Black was the obvious choice here because it goes with my black yoga pants and nike shoes. It isn’t loud so I can wear it all the time.
My blog may contain links to other websites. I am not responsible for the privacy policies of those other websites. When you click on a link, your information may be collected by those websites so I encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Affiliate links are not associated with Kohl’s.
PIN THIS FOR LATER:
I love love love bralettes and I hope that you can see that there are other ways to wear them besides the usual bralette + no top look. Not that it isn’t gorgeous, because it totally is, it just isn’t something I would personally wear.
Did you like this look? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!