How To Grow an Audience That Converts with Michelle Vroom – PODCAST EPISODE 64
In this episode, Michelle dives into what it means to grow an audience that CONVERTS – not just to your community but as a paying client or customer! We cover the common mindset roadblocks people run into when they are building their own community as well as her very best tips for working through the unexpected limiting beliefs that pop up as you grow. You can Michelle HERE.
How To Grow an Audience That Converts with Michelle Vroom
Michelle has made half a million dollars from her Facebook group…and counting.
When she says she knows how to grow an audience that makes you 6-figures, she means it. Growing her own group was a total game-changer for her business. It gave her the freedom and security she had been searching for when she left her 9-5 nearly five years ago.
With a 15-year background in marketing & public relations, Michelle has the skills and knowledge to help other talented rockstars get to 6-figures in their business. That starts with her proven framework for growing an engaged Facebook group that makes you a 6-figure business owner. Michelle’s no-nonsense, tough love approach helps her clients get results fast. If you want a kick in the pants to get moving (and the accountability to go with it), then Michelle is the perfect coach for you.
TUNE IN + SUBSCRIBE TO YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM:
BULLET POINTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- What does “Hustle Like A Mother” mean to you?
- “Hustle Like A Mother” to me means being fully present in your business and with your family but not always at the same time. I don’t believe that there’s ever a time where you feel that you’re balancing both perfectly. It’s about knowing the seasons of business and life that you’re in and where your priorities need to be and embracing those instead of fighting against them.
- What is your story? Tell me more about your business and the journey you took to get to where you are today!
- I started my business five years ago and I have three sons ranging in age from five and a half to one. As a mom I didn’t want to give up my career but I wanted it to look different so that I can be fully present with my kids.
- I started my business and began coaching about a year and a half into it because I saw a need for women who were starting businesses to have somebody come alongside them. To provide support for them in growing their business and getting visibility and building their confidence. I want people to know it’s not going to ever feel perfect.
- What does it look like to grow an audience that converts?
- An audience that converts means you have an audience, a community of people, who want to buy from you and who do buy from you.
- FInd people who are a good fit to work with you. Those people convert to me and that’s when you can get clients anytime you want, no matter what season of business or life you’re in.
- When you’re focused on the vanity numbers not about the quality of leads then the conversions are going to be low as a result.
- What are the most common mindset roadblocks people run into when they are building a community of their own?
- The number one roadblock is being focused on numbers and how big their community is. When you get focused on comparisons then you forget about the people who actually have chosen to be in your community. Look at each individual person as a human being that you can connect with and build a relationship.
- Have gratitude for every single person who is in your world. You’ll show up differently and you’ll grow faster because people are talking about you.
- Another one would be, “I can’t talk about what I offer or sell in my community”. But part of serving your audience is selling and talking about your offer.
- Redefine what service means to you. If you truly believe that it’s the best thing your people will ever come across, it’s not going to feel like selling and you’re not going to feel awkward about sharing it with your audience.
- What are your best tips for working through unexpected roadblocks in your business?
- Take risks- Failure is a good thing that teaches you way more than when things succeed. Both success and failure are actually necessary on the road to success.
- Be very bold, loud, and clear. If you are not actively looking for opportunities you are not going to be as successful as you want to be.
- Confidence occurs, develops, and cultivates every single time you take action. To be successful you need willingness, perseverance, and grit.
- Where can my listeners find you and what are some ways they can learn more about you and what you have to offer?
- My Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/marketlikeabossgroup
- My website: https://michellevroom.com
- My Podcast: Market Like A Boss