Open Letter to Santa + 11th Day of Blogmas
Hello dear friends! I have been very busy moving ACROSS the country. My husband and I traveled over 2000 miles spread over 3 days to get to our new home. We are tired and sick of junk food and do not want to go on another road trip for a LONG time. 🙂 In other news: CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! If you are still needing last-minute christmas gifts, check out my gift guides here and here and here. Now that the stockings are hung by the fire with care, and the smell of Christmas cookies are filling your home, I’m writing my letter to Santa, and inviting you to join me.
Open Letter To Santa
*ps I promise to leave you an extra cookie if you read this
I hope this letter finds you feeling jolly (as usual), and not stressing too much about your sleigh ride tomorrow night. I know that it is a busy time of year for you. I studied hard for my finals and wasn’t too snippy when the girl messed up my hot chocolate right before my big test (it was a one time offense I SWEAR).
I have a couple of things that I would love for Christmas this year, and I hope they aren’t too much trouble. I know I am coming in a little late to the party. I hope you’ll forgive me. Here goes:
- The ability to cook more than chicken noodle soup + anything frozen. My poor husband is suffering. Think of our future children.
- Perfect hair. I know this is asking a lot, but this winter is taking its toll on the little hairs on the top of my head. Some volume and maybe a natural wave? I’ll leave it up to you.
- A puppy. My husband keeps saying “no” and “we already have one pet” and “how many more animals do you need”
- A husband who understands my need to have a small zoo. Just, like, push him in the right direction.
- The will to actually start working out in January. Somehow the motivation I feel on January first gets shoved aside when I see a cheesecake?? My thighs are saying “please stop” but my brain says “you have no self-control”.
- An interior decorator. I am about to have to fill my new home with furniture. I’m exhausted just thinking about it. Please send someone who can do it for me.
- A personal dish washer. It is my least favorite chore. If you do NOTHING ELSE ON THIS LIST please do this one.
- Endless supply of sea salt + milk chocolate truffles. You know, because if I’m going to be working out I need a reward.
I know it’s asking a lot. But like I said, I’ll leave extra cookies. And extra milk. I gotchu.
Now it’s time for 12 Days of Blogmas giveaway for today!! Head over to Kirsten’s page to enter! Today is the last “mini” giveaway before our BIG giveaway tomorrow.
$25 TARGET GIFT CARD
This is perfect for grabbing something extra for your NYE party so head over now!
Don’t forget to check out all the other “letters to santa” the other beautiful ladies are sharing today as well:
Don’t forget to come back and check out the last day tomorrow, follow along with our schedule below:
Thanks for stopping by — I can’t wait to see you back for the rest of the 12 days of blogmas!