Happy Thursday! I’m sure many of you have a dozen Christmas parties coming up this weekend (I totally do, too…so many parties…so many friends *cough* nope it’s just my husband *cough*), so I thought today’s look would get you PARTY READY with a glam glitter smokey eye tutorial that you can add your own flare on. I am obsessed with smokey eyes with bold lashes and a bright lip. It’s SO CLASSIC holiday Christmas. It will look good on every complexion and it’s like a 5/10 on a “is this hard to do if I’m the worst at makeup” scale – aka, with some practice you will look BOMB. Let’s dive into this fab tutorial.
SHOP THIS LOOK:
Eyeshadow, Liner & Lashes:
Lorac Mega Pro 4 Palette: Butterscotch, Mocha, Mahogany, Pearl Slate, Silver Fox
Naked 2 Palette: Blackout
Ardell Double Up Lashes: Whispies
This is day 7 of my #12daysofchristmas makeup look and I have been having so much fun. Tomorrow’s look (day 8) is probably my very favorite so be sure to stay tuned for that. If you missed the last couple looks, you can check them out on my youtube channel HERE or my Facebook page HERE.
ALSO: You still have a little over 24 hours to enter to win:
– Amazing grace Ballet Rose (fragrance) and our first GWP the tumbler and coaster set
– Vitabath Pomegranate Bellini Blush Body Wash
– Skinfood Freshmade Cranberry Mask
– Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser
– Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
– Too Faced I Want Kandee Candy Glow and Candy Liner
– NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette in Smoke Screen
– Ulta Beauty Collection Eyeshadow Primer in Champagne
– NARS NARSissist Velvet Lip Glide Set
– DOSE of Colors Liquid Matte Lipsticks in Camp Fire and Stone
– MAC Lip Prep Kit in Red
All you have to do is go to THIS Instagram image to enter! Winners will be chosen 12/22 and announced before Christmas! GOOD LUCK!